The Customer Service Coordinator (Contingent Worker) is a key contributor to
the overall success of the of the MER affiliate working in close collaboration
with the commercial business unit leaders to ensure products are delivered on
time to our customers. The Customer Service Coordinator should be customer
obsessed and has a hands-on mentality and escalate issues timely to local
management and regional operations and provide adequate solutions.
* Utilize a collaborative and cross-functional approach by working with Sales Leads, Marketing, Regulatory, Finance and Customers to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for forecasts.
* Ensure monthly forecasts review meetings with Customers and internal stakeholders.
* Forecasts submission on internal system (SAP / APO DP / SNP).
* Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data, and evaluate forecast results.
* Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
* Interact with sales, marketing, and customers to understand demand forecast drivers.
* Close collaboration with regional Demand and Supply Planning organization.
* Provide input to the Demand and Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
* Close contact and collaboration with the ZOM Intercompany supply planners (sending customer purchase order and follow up, shipments planning, etc.
* Close coordination and communication with Customers.
* Customers stocks monitoring and analysis, in collaboration with internal stakeholders.