Customer Technical Support
Are you a Customer Service Specialist looking for a new opportunity?
Do you enjoy being part of a team that provides high-quality services for our
Join our Technical Support Team!
As a global team, we design and deliver surface pressure control equipment, as
well as support field maintenance. commissioning, and de-commissioning.
Innovating in the energy industry, surface pressure control capabilities are
world class industry-leaders.
Play a vital role for our customers
As a Customer Technical Support. You will be responsible for monitoring real-
time data, incident management, and data quality assurance. You will provide
highest level of customer service to the customers and will stretch your
ability to perform in a high paced environment.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for:
* Establish and maintain contact to provide on-going technical and business support to assigned customers
* Wellhead customer operational support on daily basis
* Support rig requirements with contingency equipment and service tools to cater specific jobs
* Maintain a safety stock of the required spares for the smooth continuation of operations
* Equipment allocation for upcoming wells for workover/Drilling
* Addressing the technical issues faced by rigs on wellheads
* Answering technical queries regarding wellheads by the operations and completions in compliance with API 6A.
* Forecast on upcoming drilling/WO operations
* Maintaining wellhead inventory and stock management and managing customer wellhead facility
* Work on the technical spec of wellheads to meet customer drilling plans and requirements
* Coordinate with procurement/commercial team to initiate procurement as per requirement raised by customer
* Timely submission of monthly service tickets and timesheet for the field service team
* Follow up with commercial team to get the Service Request & Purchase Request in time for material request/repair request/service request.
* Manage Customer old stock for upcoming drilling operation by proper testing & re-certification
* Support rigg-less on technical challenges to ease the operations
* Getting involved with customer and BH engineering on required designed and standardizing the wellhead for respective well type.
* Ensuring all activities are carried out according to our non-negotiables and our cultural pillars
* Collaborating with sales and commerce teams as well as direct interaction with customers for assigned area to understand the rigs activity forecast (volume, Orders and complexity)
* Ensuring flawless customer forecast execution and on-time delivery by assigning appropriate resources with Sales/comms and engineering team
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have a bachelor's degree (mechanical engineering is preferred)
* Have a minimum of 8 years of experience in wellhead experience in the field.
* Have a minimum of 8 years of experience in customer technical service role
* Have familiarity or knowledge of HSE requirements
* Able to demonstrate great communication skill
* Have a valid driving license
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want
to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role,
we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
* This role is a Full Time Regular, live in country
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are
better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their
whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our
workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring
out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep
going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We
prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how
much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
* Comprehensive private medical care options
* Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
* Tailored financial programs
* Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and
industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and
conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and
services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more
efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that
values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people
who will challenge and inspire you! Let 's come together and take energy
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.