KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are
uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration -
through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design or project
delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we've led
with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects,
iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the
Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms;
and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm
in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Utilities Inspector to join our
award-winning team based in Al Ain, UAE.
This position is responsible for undertaking inspections on site in accordance
with the utilities related Inspection and Test Plans (ITP's).
We envisage success in this role to include;
* Attending to Inspection Requests (IR's) submitted by the contractor and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
* Review submitted shop drawings against contract drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
* Report any works carried out by contractor found to not be in accordance with approved drawing and specifications and report to stakeholders for appropriate action.
* Monitor quality of works and assess the safety at site including health and environmental issues, ensuring compliance with contractual / QCS specifications and safety and health risk assessments.
* Maintain records for daily activities on site including progress photos and ensure they are readily available for inspection as and when required.
* Prepare surveillance report(s) for deficiencies of work found at site and non conformance reports (NCR) if required in view of the development of events.
* Check and ensure effective co-ordination between discipline related works and all other disciplines.
* Provide technical input and experiences to resolve any discipline related issues on site that may arise.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career
journey to date will include 5 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor
degree or a Diploma in an Engineering discipline.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and
our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client
success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and
treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
**Job Description:** Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented **Utilities Inspector** to join our team! In this role you will get to inspect various facets of utility works such as foul sewer, water, sewage, telephone, electrical works in roads and highways projects on the construction site and…
Company Description ** At AECOM, we 're delivering a better world.** We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. Our…
**Minimum Clearance Required to Start:** Not Applicable/None **Job Description:** # **Site Inspector - Utilities** ### **Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates** Parsons ' engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Sau…
_Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies …
**Job Description:** Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented **Civil Inspector** to join our team! In this role you will get to **perform difficult and sometimes complex inspection tasks, Inspect various facets of work on the jobsite and perform continuous surveillance of assigned inspection a…
\+ Responsible for the preparation and successful completion of all civil/site deliverables. \+ Produces technical calculations to high standards of quality using current computer software. Prepares technical specifications. \+ Reviews work produced by others to ensure timely and accurate…
\+ Keep daily records \+ Be able to read Construction Drawings \+ Inspect materials and finished parts of works. \+ Determine if product or part is in conformance with specifications. \+ Collect samples for testing. \+ Interpret and analyse findings. \+ Select data for…