Our Sales team support our customers by providing clinical information about
products, educational information, clinical training programs and resources.
We support healthcare providers and healthcare systems meet the goals of the
patients in their communities.
* Responsible for closing direct sales of products and/or services in order to meet individual/team targets and the organization's business objectives.
* Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
* Responsible for sales calls directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers.
* Responds to customer questions.
* Effectively builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
* Achieves monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures
* 0-2 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales Field.
* Excellent communication skills
* Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
* Very Good command of English language
* Very good in Computer skills.
* Competent presentation skills.
* Self-motivated and energetic with drive to excel
* Resident in (Helwan or Maadi)
* Must have a Valid Driving license
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology.
The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital
analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in
bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
Who we are …
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United
States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have
been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of
the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at
the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance
the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals
around the world.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an
Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect
generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking,
collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we
will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse,
talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough
innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We
encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and
approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer,
committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme
Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search
firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search
firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement
in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No
fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result
of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where
agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please,
no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Requisition ID: R109950