Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company.
Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the
energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team
members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development,
training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more
information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the
oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and
the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every
occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program
and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal
Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/
Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Has responsibility for operating equipment and/or machinery. Duties may
involve some technical elements but primarily focused on running
equipment/machinery /systems. Role is hands-on and directly manipulates the
equipment, machinery or system; requiring precise instrumentation/operation.
Acts at field operations as an effective member of a field crew, supporting
the delivery under supervision of a Field Engineer or Field Specialist.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Weatherford Policies.
* Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
* Identify, explain function and operate all auxiliary equipment.
* Identify and explain function of all primary equipment.
* Apply all the disciplines of driving, rigging up, operating and rigging down equipment on location.
* Maintain equipment and accurate driving records as required by region specific transportation requirements.
* Maintain satisfactory driving record.
* Communicate details and directions in a clear and coherent manner.
* Required to work on a 24-hour call basis.
* Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
* Minimum 2-3+ years related TRS (Tubular Running Services) experience.
* High School diploma, skilled labour certificate or equivalent.
* Mechanical aptitude.
* Must have valid Driver's License for Saudi Arabia.
* Valid Commercial Driver's License or the ability to obtain one.
* Valid Hazardous Materials endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
* Valid Tanker endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
* Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health Requirements. (US Region: DOT)
* Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
* Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
* English language skills are preferable.