48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists,
consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a
better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and
resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate
change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver
a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier
to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
You will provide process engineering services to Worley, and its Customers and
may provide technical support and supervision within the process team.
* Deliver process engineering services that meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
* Perform process engineering services such as:
* identify and report changes to project scope;
* assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
* provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
* contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
* assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
* Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
* If required, assist and support junior personnel within the process engineering team.
* Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
* Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
* Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
* A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
* A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
* Competent use of process engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite
* Engineering experience in the same or similar industry, and developing leadership skills.
* Some job site or factory experience
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities
results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive
compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working
environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to
promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an
offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits
of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.