Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments
for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential
communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and
Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we
have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way
people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track
record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM
Certification. We have over 45,000 team members in 17 international markets
representing over 100 nationalities - all keeping the customer at the heart of
everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid
Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven FP &A Manager for Financial
Planning & Analysis Function for Majid Al Futtaim Global Solutions (GS).
Reporting to the FP&A Lead, the FP&A Manager will play a critical role in
providing strategic financial insights and analysis to support decision-making
within the organization. This position is a key member of the Global Solutions
Finance team, working closely with the Senior leadership team and OPCOs teams
to provide critical financial insights an
* Conduct comprehensive financial analysis to identify potential business risks, opportunities, and areas for improvement within Global Solutions.
* Provide actionable financial insights to the Senior Leadership team, Global Solutions Board Members, and MAF Group CFO, highlighting key financial results, risks, and opportunities.
* Analyze and monitor Global Solutions' key financial metrics and KPIs to track performance and identify opportunities for enhancement.
* Perform cost-benefit analysis to evaluate the impact of potential initiatives and provide recommendations for financial performance improvements and cost-saving opportunities.
* Deliver concise and insightful board reports containing key messages, action plans, and strategic insights to support decision-making.
* Develop and manage the budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring alignment with the strategic goals and objectives of Global Solutions.
* Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to create accurate and comprehensive financial forecasts.
* Present the budget to Global Solutions CEO, MAF Group CFO, and other senior leaders, offering critical insights and recommendations.
* Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
* Deep understanding of financial statements and accounting principles
* Experience with budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning processes
* Knowledge of financial reporting and data visualization tools (e.g. Hyperion, Oracle)
* Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
* Ability to collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders across different levels and functions of the organization.
WHAT WE OFFER
* At Majid Al Futtaim, we're on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We're proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
* Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
* Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
* Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.