As a personal assistant you will report to the managing Partner of Dubai
Office, providing secretarial and administrative support. The job is highly
demanding and extremely challenging being part of an International Firm.
Skills & Experience
* Preparation of correspondence, maintain efficient and accurate filing systems, electronic and paper files. Ensure timely follow ups and feedback;
* Take and re-direct telephone calls for the Partner where appropriate;
* Organize appointments, meetings and conferences arranging travel itineraries;
* Attending internal and external meetings, preparing agenda's, taking, typing and distributing minutes and follow up as appropriate, ensuring deadlines are adhered to.
* Taking care of the office, carrying out office management duties (suppliers management, handling utilities, etc)
* First note of the office accounts to be sent to the administrative Seat
* Assisting the Partner in planning and implementing projects with drafting presentations, brochures, short marketing texts, linkedin posts.
Professional experience in the same role;
* Fluent in English. Arab an advantage;
* Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
* Attention to detail in terms of content and accuracy;
* Possess excellent organizational skills and have an high standard of order;
* Maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times with regard to client, guest and personnel related matters.
* Own medical insurance coverage
To submit your application, please send your CV to [email protected] You
transfer the personal data of our candidates.Accurancy