Willis Towers Watson Rewards Data and Software is a global center of
excellence for compensation, benefits and employment practices information.
Our databases cover almost 100 countries, ensuring we can support companies
wherever they do business. Our rigorous data processes, coupled with the depth
of our databases, guarantee the delivery of high-quality, robust data and
consistent reporting practices.
In addition to compensation surveys, we publish reference materials that help
HR practitioners attract, retain and reward exceptional employees. We also
provide tools to help compensation and benefit managers analyze market data
efficiently and conduct in-depth analysis to aid future program planning.
As a Compensation Survey Analyst , you will work as key resource in a team
conducting a wide variety of compensation and benefits surveys and related
projects. You will serve as a key resource in leading a project team
collecting compensation and benefits data, conducting checks and validation as
well as data analysis and reporting by showing mastery in the use of excel and
other technology tools. You are expected to become a primary relationship
manager for key client groups and will be expected to take on a larger project
manager role within the team.
You will contribute to varied and interesting projects such as:
* Business development initiatives on priority target sectors
* Design of HR trends
* Market pricing, compensation/ benefit audits and special/ customized industry surveys
* Sales for the published reports in a variety of industries such as Banking, Insurance, High Tech, Pharma, Energy etc.
* Max 2 years of relevant experience
* Graduated with a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
* Strong working knowledge of PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting, particularly MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Ability to produce high quality written work, such as business reports or proposals and strong attention to detail
* Good analytical and research capabilities with the ability to challenge conventional thinking
* Self-driven achiever with a value for teamwork, collaboration, decisiveness, integrity in all that is done
* Analytical; able to draw conclusions from data in a logical and systematic way
* Conceptual; ability to go beyond the details and see the big picture
* Ability to acquire, share, and disseminate new information and knowledge
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
* Ability to develop business presentations and to participate in presentations
Equal Opportunity Employer