No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work
is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact
with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive
work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and
rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the
limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in
the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio
of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries
ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting
people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is
proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse
representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people,
markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The Digital Assistant communicates with the Vendors, Ecom Team, planning,
visual merchandising, marketing and logistics teams to support the Buyer in
DIGITAL FIRST strategy, maximize the effectiveness of the Buying Unit, and
achieve sales, profits and market share objectives for the Ecom Business.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Ensure the 100% availability for pictures and content for all the range under her responsibility by calling the vendors, collecting the needed support.
* Assist in the day to day work related to the planning and execution of Digital activities within the UAE, Qatar & Egypt.
* Handle digital operations tasks for all campaigns, ranges (existing & new) to support the team in meeting the key KPIs of Digital first.
* Delivers timely tracking and performance reports that help to monitor closely the results for digital.
* Support the delivery of digital operations requirements, and provide localized inputs such as contents, pictures missing.
* Successful administrative leaders are able to establish systems that protect and sustain essential operational functions to meet the needs of Digital business.
* Digital Administrative leadership is about orchestrating tasks internally & with vendors (and often includes mobilizing people) to develop and sustain a Digital first experience online.
* Calling vendors, asking & explaining digital missing information, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
* Education: University/ College Degree
* Minimum Experience and Knowledge : Either 2 years in a similar role or 2 years product experience in another role coupled with SAP knowledge and advanced excel skills.
* Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks: Advanced knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) and MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); sound computation abilities
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure
a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure
you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and
take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further
boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all
assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches
between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite
compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our
Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves
available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to
review and respond to every application.