Are you passionate about providing assistance and support?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Baker Hughes Team!
We develop and deploy technology to help meet the world 's demand for energy
and to advance industry. We are guided by our purpose to take energy forward.
Making it safer, cleaner, and more efficient for the people and the planet.
Join us at Baker Hughes
As a Executive Assistant, you will play an integral role in ensuring the
success of our team. And do so through effective organization, prioritization
and hands-on approach. By supporting our executive leadership team and
managing the day-to-day functions to faciliate flawless operations.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
* Performing a variety of advanced administrative functions and support
* Managing the flow of information, scheduling appointments, composing memos, creating presentations and maintaining up-to-date calendars for effective prioritization of tasks.
* Coordinating logistics, domestic and international travel arrangements for the executive team to maximize time, efficiency and value.
* Assisting with event management, helping to prepare for the meetings and accurately recording minutes from meetings.
* Communicating with internal and external clients, coordinating internal documents submission.
* Generating reports, handling multiple projects, preparing and monitoring the invoices and expense reports.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have High School Diploma or equivalent and show solid experience providing executive-level support for top management.
* Show ability to organize a daily workload by priorities and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
* Have advanced computer skills including MS Office software, knowledge of SAP is a plus.
* Be highly organized, detail-oriented and discreet and be able to exercise tact and diplomacy.
* Have basic accounting skills and be able to fluently speak and write in English.
* Show a proactive approach to problem-solving with good decision-making skills and be a team player.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want
to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are
better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their
whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our
workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring
out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep
going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We
prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how
much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
* Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
* Comprehensive private medical care options
* Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
* Tailored financial programs
* Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and
industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and
conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and
services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more
efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that
values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people
who will challenge and inspire you! Let 's come together and take energy
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.