"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can
find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and
learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that
during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together
we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at
Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
We are Heartists®
"Heartist" describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes
from the heart, and we're experts in what we do. Generous, attentive, and
free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong.
As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things!
We believe that the world is more welcoming when we're connected. So that we
see what we have in common, instead of what sets us apart.
Life in Movenpick
The Place to Savour Life- We believe true hospitality is about turning small
gestures into heartwarming moments.
We enable our guests to Savour the flavor of life, balancing small indulgence
with what's good for them- and good for the world.
* Under the guidance and supervision of the Front Office Manager and / or the Night Manager, and within the limits of the established Accor & OSM (Operational Standards Manual), his/her responsibilities are to provide efficient, personalized, courteous and punctual service and to practice up-selling techniques. To work with a team spirit and to ensure that each guest leaves the property fully satisfied and with the wish to return back.
* Must be thoroughly familiar with all Accor corporate and local Operational Standards and ensure they are followed. He / She is responsible for supervising the operations at the front desk according to our hotel standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction under the control of the Front Office Manager in the accomplishment of their objectives. Must assist in accomplish obligations and goals as outlined below:
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
Planning & Organizing:
* Review and update Logbook
* Check equipment
* Be Smart, well-groomed and maintain a friendly and cheerful disposition all the times
* Oversee the day to day operations
* Report regularly on happening to Supervisors / Night Manager (if on shift).
* Monitor Employees performance/ Coaching
* Fire Procedure
* First Aid Procedures
* Handle guest complaints and report to manager
* Implement and coordinate the Front Office OSM
* Perform as per OSM Standards and in line with the Company's Values and Core Behaviour.
* Be fully aware of the Talk of the Walk for the day
* Proper grooming at all times
* Attend training classes as per schedule
* Show fullest cooperation and respect within the team and other departments
* of all Is aware of the daily activities and has product knowledge the hotel facilities
* Ensure panic report is printed during the shift at least twice.
* Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocation, check traces for any special requests of guests.
* Register and process check in for all arrivals.
* Update and check guest information into the computer after a complete check in.
* Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests' departure.
* Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed.
* Provide friendly smooth courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
* Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up, report it immediately to supervisors.
* Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
* Check and convey message to guests.
* Assist at the Information counter, Foreign Exchange, Night Audit and the Business centre, as and when assigned.
* To check the paymaster and assist Supervisors to have No paymasters pending.
* Review log book, verify outstanding and follow up pending. Identify if any special assignment for the day.
* Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, MIPs/VIPs & RIPs.
* File daily reception report and documents systematically.
* Print panic report (at least twice a shift).
* Attend briefings; take notes and action with appreciated follow up.
* Focus on the guests, maintain eye contact and ensure all guest at the desk are acknowledged.
* At the end of the shift or the day, communicate all information that the next shift has to know for a well running of the operations.
* Co-ordination and information with the Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B and especially with the General Manager regarding MIPs and VIPs.
* He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility.
* Perfect grooming all the time.
* Drive Upselling.
* Carry out any other reasonable task (which may not be stated here) as requested.
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
* Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
* Be well-familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
* Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
* Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" of Sustainability program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
* Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Heartists Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
* Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
* Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
Our values are our common language, they drive us every day. Embodied in and
flowing through our Heartist program, a symbol of our identity and culture,
these values are the bedrock that binds us to the Group. They perpetuate and
spread -beyond professions, persons, countries and cultures- the sense of
hospitality and service, our strength and nourishment of the Group's success
We obsess over our customers. Our guests are the driver of our decisions and
our actions. We put them first, we care for them. We go the extra mile for
them. We enjoy doing it.
We believe that hospitality has the power to unlock a better tomorrow. We act
for good to support & empower the communities in which we live and protect the
planet that you visit.
We are connected with the world, and to others. We enjoy the mix of cultures.
We are proud of our differences. We put you first and we value you, whoever
you are. We care for the planet.
Spirit of Conquest
Our guests are globetrotters, and so are we. We want to be where they want to
be. We explore, we initiate, and we develop. We are ambitious for our guests.
We make the impossible possible, we have fun doing it.
Hospitality is a team sport, and we're stronger when we trust and support each
other. We believe in natural kindness, respect our differences and value all
voices. We work as one team, to say what we do, and do what we say.
We dare to challenge the status quo. We embrace innovation and challenge
ourselves to do things better and faster. We take risks, dream the impossible
and make it possible.
Diploma in Hotel Management
Should have worked in Front Desk as a Receptionist.