Why work for Fairmont?
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a leading hospitality company dedicated to
providing exceptional experiences to our customers. We pride ourselves on
delivering outstanding service and creating memorable moments for our guests.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com
The T&C Social Media Intern will provide social media administration and
support, including content creation and execution of strategies focused on
internal employee engagement, and external employer brand. This will cover
Global talent & culture activities within the region and sub office-based
* Assist the Chief Talent & Culture Officer with development and execution of internal and external social media strategies.
* Work with Chief Talent & Culture Officer to develop a strong EVP & employer brand for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts focused on Brand Values.
* Design, launch and manage digital campaigns across all social media platforms.
* Responsible for collaborating with other marketing, public relations, and sales colleagues to develop successful social media campaigns.
* Create social media content and articles for both internal and external audiences.
* Co-ordinate photo/videographers & design agencies on projects supporting T&C function.
* Create/ update the Digital banner for promotions/Appointment Notices & Flash opportunity across the Hubs.
* Research competitors' digital presence and suggest appropriate use for Fairmont.
* Collate statistical reports and records as required, including monthly and bi-annual reporting across T&C functions.
* Critical analysis of the performance of the EVP & CPC campaigns.
* Create branded materials, presentations, and guides for use across T&C initiatives.
* Manages brand presence of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts on external job boards.
* Manages Talent & Culture directories & electronic distribution lists.
* Assist the Chief T&C Officer in Global events organization.
* Process invoices as required.
* Performs other clerical functions.
Your team and working environment:
You will be working with the Global brand Loyalty team and coordinating with
wide Commercial team on a daily basis.
We Are Fairmont Heartists
Our buildings are grand and our people exceptional. Our architecture gives us
presence, but we are the heart and soul
We Are Home To Events That Matter.
We contribute to the collective vibrancy of our destinations and are part of
their enduring spirit. We share a passion for culture with our guests, and we
're honored to be their trusted guide.
We Are Empowered.
We take care of the little things and the big things. We believe moments that
engage the heart create lifelong memories.
We Push Ourselves Every Day.
We strive to always be better; to not stand still. We know where we 're going,
and we will leave the world a better place.
There Is No Room For Ordinary In Anything We Do.
We 're proud to share our past with generations of colleagues who created our
rich history, and we accept our responsibility to follow in that tradition--it
inspires our future.
We Lead From The Heart.
We make genuine connections, and we cherish every opportunity to make the
people around us feel special.
We Are A Family.
We celebrate our differences, we support each other, and we always stand
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and
promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can
find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and
learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that
during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor 's limitless
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together
we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at
Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!