* To prepare and verify contract agreements and documents.
* To prepare and verify variation orders, Claims and rate analysis
* To ensure checking and monitoring of unit cost statement (UCS) as received from each ongoing project at the end of each month including cost coding sheet in consultation with account section.
* To review and ensure that work orders are issued with complete and clear scope of work with clauses of timely completion with quality and safety insurance and retention money clause
* Monitoring of Construction Contracts.
* To ensure the demands raised are within the estimated BoQ.
* Similarly work order quantities and rates are within the range of BoQ.
* To prepare BoQ. To get worked out the quantities of Civil and MEP works complete in all respect. To ensure the material and labor rates are accurately applied with accurate Contractor’s overheads and profit.
* To divide the budget in work, break down (WBS) structures and packages. To collect and monitor all the cost incurred and book under each package and highlight the difference.
* Preparation and evaluation of technical and financial proposals, feasibility studies.
* Training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
* Ensuring contract close-out, extension or renewal.
* Working with Risk Management Department / Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
* Working with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies.
* Any other task assigned by the management
Bachelor / Master's degree in Engineering