Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Company: Nestlé Saudi Arabia
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in
the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people
driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a
In this role, you will be responsible to achieve sales by category by
maximizing short and long-term growth opportunities and build long-term
relationship with the customers.
A day in the life of...
* Execute the activities built within their Key Drivers in the country. Special focus on Generating Demand from existing customers
* Deliver on sales targets by category, and meet call cycle objectives. Aspiring to have the Perfect Store implemented by Channel, adhering to the guidelines
* Build and manage key customer relationship for sustainable business growth, executing customer plans. Implement effective spend strategy, optimizing face to face time with the customer while ensuring the steps of a call are executed
* Responsible for the execution of (Integrated Commercial Plan) ICP by efficiently driving the integration of the Nestlé Professional Solutions into the Monthly Business Planning Cycle.
* Ensure proper stock supply through accurate monthly forecast, manage sell out from distributor to operators, and monitor the level of goods at customer level.
What will make you successful
* Bilingual English & Arabic
* Demonstrate success in managing multi-category and cross functional teams supporting a high performance culture
* FMCG Experience is a must
* Demonstrate ability to understand business environment
* Demonstrate strong communication, leadership and negotiation skills
* Demonstrate strong analytical skills