Hill International, with more than 2,700 professionals in 70 offices
worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction
management, and other consulting services to clients in a variety of market
sectors. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total
construction value of more than $600 billion. Engineering News-Record
magazine recently ranked Hill as the eighth-largest construction management
firm in the United States. For more information on Hill, please visit our
website at www.hillintl.com.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
* Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
* Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
* Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
* Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
* Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
* Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
* Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
* 0-2 years of experience in a similar role.
* Extensive knowledge of Primavera P3 or P6 is required.
* The possession of a PMP-SP (Project Manager Professional – Scheduler Professional PMI) Certificate or a similar certificate will also be valued.
* Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
* Excellent command of written and spoken English.
* Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity
Note: This job description is intended to provide an indication of the
nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential
functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the
job title. Various other duties as required.