JOB TITLE : Customer Support Representative
REPORTS TO : Account Supervisor
1. What 's in it for you?
We believe in the more, the merrier, and that's why we love to grow our
family. Our family celebrates success and seizes to frame those special team
and individual moments.
Our family thrives on: "we help people, one caring interaction at a time".
Your back is covered from induction day up until forever.
Following our slogan: "Work, Learn, Grow", we know you have some Career Goals
for yourself and we save some of our plans for you!
Do you enjoy building relationships? Do you enjoy supporting others? Do you
If 3 Yes's then what are you waiting for, apply now for a job at SYKES and
start your career, become a trusted advisor for our global clients.
2. We expect you to:
* Enjoy building relationships while helping your customers sorting out their queries.
* Be our clients' service information guru
* Be an information research geek, using available resources
* Be our clients' public relationship manager, following up on customer's calls/emails when necessary
* Be our clients' problem solver
* Enjoy documenting all your efforts to become a future reference for your teammates and standardize information according to operating procedures
* Send the issues that needs higher level of handling to next tiers to sort out your customers issues.
* Love working by the book, so that following procedures, standards and performance expectations wouldn't be a great deal
3. Super Traits we are looking for in you:
C ustomer Focus
P roblem Solving
4. Superpowers we are looking for in you:
* English proficiency level C1 or B2
5. We, SYKES employees vow to protect:
* SYKES safety, security, and privacy programs
* SYKES' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property
6. We believe in:
* Respecting the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in SYKES's policies.
* The highest standards of professionalism
* SYKES policies on ethics and integrity