YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company in the
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now
active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be
part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we
connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric"
Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
* To evaluate the courier's route planning during coach rides with the courier and through assessment of delivery and collection performance and assist the courier to establish the most effective route plan.
To ensure that all vehicles are maintained in excellent working order, kept
clean and replaced according to lease agreements. Prepare contingency plans in
cases of accidents to have sufficient vehicles in place. Process all paperwork
relating to fines and accidents, paying fines before deadlines.
* Participate in the recruitment and selection of staff and agree performance standards with new and existing staff.
* Appraising their performance and thereby identifying training needs on a regular basis. Developing staff by coaching and on the job training and implementing training in conjunction with the training department. Encouraging high levels of motivation and enthusiasm amongst staff members and handling disciplinary procedures when warranted.
* To assist in other departments and with other functions form time to time as the needs of the business dictate. To assist the Station Manager when applicable with functions outside of the job description to ensure that the Station runs effectively and efficiently according to network standards required.
* Must be able to work after hours and weekends
* Own Transport
* Valid driver's licence - at least 2 years
* Good leadership skills - Leadership I
* Proven ability to plan, organize, control and lead
* Proven Report writing skills
* Proven communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Good written and oral communication
* Good interpersonal skills
* Customer focus
* Previous supervisory experience
* DHL/Operations knowledge and experience
* Reading comprehension
* Mental Alertness
* Listening skills
* Time management
* Conflict management
* Problem solving
* Coping skills
No travel required