Jotun 's story in the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa) began in
1962, and has grown to include 18 legal entities committed to achieving
success and growth of the Jotun Group. Throughout our history, we have focused
on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding
them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of
Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness. _
_El-Mohandes Jotun S.A.E., established in 1983, is one of the key markets
within the MEIA region. With 2 production facilities, 3 warehouses and more
than 350 employees, we aim to further strengthen Jotun 's position in Egypt
through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and
Manage and maintain all aspects of the Treasury & AP functions and its staff,
by co-ordinating, initiating and following up on processes and practices to
ensure that books and records are properly maintained, and that adequate,
accurate and timely information is provided and requirements and standards are
* Manage and lead the Treasury & AP team by setting clear targets and framework, coaching, supporting, following-up and monitoring each team member in line with the Penguin Spirit to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the whole team
* Manage & Lead banks tools (Trade Finance, Financing,.. etc) by coordinating with banks all the financials instrument to make available the needed resources that ensure the fulfilment of Commercial, Procurement and Governmental Affairs departments business needs.
* Overview financial Risks Management (Interest rates, Foreign Exchange rates, Currency Concentration, Financial Liquidity) in reference to financial markets conditions and recommend & manage effective hedging instruments in order to mitigate potential financial losses.
* Ensure cash flow & liquidity sufficiency to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements of the company n in order to avoid insolvency and protect the credit worthiness of the company
* Manage and Lead the accounts payable transactions by running weekly reports to make sure that the payments are already done in the due date to ensure satisfaction of internal and external customers.
* Guide and support the Treasury & AP team in carrying out their tasks and ensure smooth co-ordination between departments in order to achieve department goals
* Monitor accounting transactions and govern strict adherence to procedures and guidelines to ensure that accounting books and records are properly maintained, according to Jotun Group policy and local regulations.
* Ensure high quality and compliance on financial execution by contacting customers or vendors in case of discrepancies to be solved, to be perceived as a reliable customer and supplier.
* Perform and conduct the monthly and annually financial closing and reports by conducted and reviewed financial transactions in order to ensure that the financial reports are prepared correctly, timely and in compliance with Jotun Finance Policies.
* Manage relevant reporting by planning and processing to ensure that is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Certificate in CPA, CMA, ACCA or any equivalent certification is a plus
Bachelor: Accounting (Required)
Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.):
Account Management, Treasury Management
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND WHAT WE OFFER
We Look for:
* A cts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
* M akes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
* P rovides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives.
* A dheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results.
* Q uickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
* C o-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
* An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Loyalty, Care, Respect and Boldness.
* A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation.
* Insurance and pension schemes
* A friendly and supportive working environment.
El-Mohandes Jotun S.A.E.
Scope Of Work:
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
CLOSING DATE (dd.mm.yyyy)
Qassim, Mai, Senior Recruitment Executive, [email protected]