raduate degree in any discipline - Flexibility to work in night shifts and
rotational weeks off's and public holidays. - Review and audit advertisements
and emails in English, Arabic. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency
in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension. - Working
knowledge of Computer Applications like- MS Word and MS Excel - Web Search
skills and knowledge of Wikipedia. - Good Data Analysis and Mining Skills -
Detail Oriented - Flexible in work timings - Familiar with Internet search
tools - Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited
* Adult content
* Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
* Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
* Willingness to work on Review and audit advertisements and emails in English, Arabic
External job description
Our operations team is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to
participate in auditing/reviewing advertisements and search results. The ideal
candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention
to details, and a commitment to excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
As a Content Reviewer, you will work towards the review of advertisements from
Amazon Dynamic advertising program. Key responsibilities include:
* Review and audit advertisements and emails in English, Arabic
* Thoroughly check advertising content with careful consideration of given guidelines.
* Organic product Review
* Review relevance between search query and organic products based on Content Guidelines.
* Check the relevance with quality and accuracy in detail.
* Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
* Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
* Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
* Review feedback from customers.
* Work intuitively to identify and highlight any recommendations, improvements or inconsistencies in the data
* Troubleshooting issues related to advertisements
* Review ads for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
* Approve or disapprove new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.
* Writing customer-facing emails to address concerns and report issues.
* Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
* Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information