BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for
colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this
BAT EGYPT IS LOOKING FOR A CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Level Management
LOCATION: CAIRO - EGYPT
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
At BAT, we give you a great start to your career by placing you in an
environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in a
leading global company. We are currently looking for high caliber, ambitious
and creative candidates who want to be challenged to achieve their full
potential within the Finance Function.
Reports to: Head of Finance
Reporting Level: Manages Self & Others
Geographic Scope: Cairo
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
* Managing GL, AR, IC, and AP
* Preparing Monthly checklist OTIF including all the reconciliations required to ensure control navigator is applied (soft copy and hard copy) taking into consideration the actions needed to be performed and following up till closure.
* Ensuring smooth Month-End closings following all deadlines.
* Sharing all closure deadlines with my team.
* Reviewing and Managing Blackline accounts
* Reviewing and approving Monthly actual packs to ensure that SAP and BPC balances are matching.
* Supporting with Tax inspection requirements to ensure accurate reporting of balances that are subject to taxes by the tax authority.
* Ensuring correct treatment of aged customers invoices.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* University graduate with a degree in accounting or finance (bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
* Fluent in English, Arabic
* Between 4 to 5 years of previous experience in a similar role
* Excellent analytical skills & knowledge on accountancy.
* Experience in FMCG will be a plus, Big Four companies preferred
* SAP operating skills is a plus
* Advanced skills on MS Office is recommended.
* Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate at multiple seniority levels
* Leadership skills, able to manage a team
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is
what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible
for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT.
We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what
makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring