PANDORA UAE is currently seeking a pro-active and results driven
Supervisor to join the retail team in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi.
* Join to add a value and contribute to Pandora' growth
* Manage the day-to-day store operations.
* Drive sales and KPI performance.
* Responsible for staff training and development.
* Live and breathe Pandora Values.
* Stock management, visual merchandising & marketing, loss prevention and cash control.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in retail management role
* Good oral and written communication skills in English
* Attention to detail, flexible, problem solving and multitasking abilities.
* Cross Cultural understanding
* Excellent interpersonal skills, cross-cultural understanding and active listening skills.
* Excellent ability to communicate in an open, transparent and constructive way and to interact with people at different company levels.
* Excellent service and result orientation, ability to enhance customer experience and satisfy customer needs.
* Team player
Application deadline: 09 February 2023
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of
Pandora's future, please do not hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you
to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about
Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V,
established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our
beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for
Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural
resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a
professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational -
and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from
high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more
than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700
concept stores. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000
people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in
Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon
neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce
emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq
Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
Pandora 's recruitment procedures are designed to be transparent and clear
for all candidates. This helps us ensure that applicants are provided with a
fair and equal opportunity to demonstrate their competencies and skills by
removing blocking factors, possible biases, and risks of discrimination. We
encourage everyone applying to our vacancies to refrain from adding identity-
related elements such as a photo, marital status and age.