Position at Kanad Hospital
Position Summary: Specialist/Consultant Anesthesia is a qualified
Anesthesiologist responsible for delivery of quality anesthesia and sedation
services to all surgical and non-surgical patients at Oasis Hospital. She/he
shall assist the planning and organization of anesthesia service and quality
assurance of the anesthesia services in collaboration with the
As a member of Anesthesia staff he/she will assist the planning and organizing
of Anesthesia Department as per the clinical practice guidelines.
Candidates with Leadership experience and with experience in
Pediatrics and ObGyn Preferred
Education: Board certified/MSc/MD in Anesthesiologist
Experience: At least 3 years experience in a hospital setting. NICU and
Pediatrics experience preferred.*
License: must have licenses from all countries of practice.
Candidates with active UAE license preferred
Essential Job Functions and Key Accountability
* Safe Conduct of Anesthesia Care:
* Participating in the development of, and enforcing policies and procedures relating to the functioning of anesthesia personnel and the administration of anesthesia throughout the hospital.
* An anesthesiologist with full staff privileges he/she must share on a fair and equitable basis in the responsibility for assuring 24-hour-a-day, 7day-a-week availability of anesthesia care.
* As a member of the hospital medical staff, Specialist anesthesiologist is subject to and must observe, as well as be accorded the benefits of, the medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations generally applicable to all physicians granted privileges in the hospital.
* Specialist Anesthesia duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to preanesthetic evaluation and care, medical management of the anesthetic procedure and the care of the patients during and after the surgery. The anesthesiologist should fulfill these responsibilities to the patient in accordance with the ASA Guidelines for the Ethical Practice of Anesthesiology and ethical policies of the Oasis Hospital.
* Safe Conduct of Minimal, Moderate and Deep Sedation
* Specialist Anesthesiologist should ensure safe sedation practice and be involved directly or supervision of sedation services throughout the hospital and is physically present during the procedure in the sedation suite.
* He /She should be responsible and capable of monitoring and management of any adverse events during these procedures.
Medical / Clinical Knowledge Demonstrates knowledge of established and
evolving biomedical, clinical, and social sciences, and the application of
their knowledge to patient care and the education of others.
* Practice Based Learning and Improvement Use of scientific evidence and methods to investigate, evaluate, and improve patient care.
* Interpersonal and Communication skills . Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with patients, families, and other members of health care teams.
* Professionalism . Demonstrated commitment to continuous professional development ethical practice, sensitivity to diversity, and a responsible attitude toward patients, the profession, and society.
* Systems - Based Practice . Demonstrated understanding of patient care systems in which healthcare is provided, and the ability to apply this knowledge to improve and optimize health care.
* Patient Care* . Delivery of compassionate, appropriate, and effective patient care that is effective for promoting health, preventing illness, treating disease, and providing comfort at the end of life.
#### **Job Description** * Facilitate the Physicians' communication with other functions within the medical department such as clinical support functions, quality improvement & risk management, infection control and nursing services. * Discuss abnormal cases with Physicians, ensure proper an…
Qualification: * SCFHS Board Certified. Experience: * Three years' experience after degree.
**Job Purpose** Exercise the highest possible standard of patient care according to the clinical privileges and available resources. Participate in the training and teaching program of the hospital. Diagnoses and treats diseases within his/her area of expertise and function. Manages medical resourc…
Qualifications: * Graduated from a recognized medical school. * Saudi Board or equivalent qualification in the desired specialty. * Current Registration in country of Origin. * Valid registration from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties. Experience: * Two years' specialized profession…
**Job Qualifications and Experience** * Graduation from a medical school recognized by SCHS and acceptable to KAAUH. * Certification by the appropriate specialty recognized by the SCHS. * Current SCHS registration/license OR candidate must meet the SCHS criteria for registrar classification…