Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600
stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have
become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering
service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are
moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the
Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the
fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class
team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we
aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our
operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of
exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
At Chalhoub, creativity is a team effort ! Working as a Store Supervisor you
will be responsible for leading a sales team towards achieving the sales
target while delivering exceptional Guest Experience; and ensuring support in
the implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives
* You will nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
* Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
* Oversee store's day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, and sales team schedule
* Offer support to store staff during in-store events
* Act as the key point of contact with back-office team
* Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
* Ensure customer data is properly captured by the team in adherence to marketing team requirements
* Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure team knowledge about app offerings etc..
* Increase the revenue target of the store
* Drive sell-throughs within the store
* Support in-store CX initiatives
* Provide input to whats working well, whats not working well within the store
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your
journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities
and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal
mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are
extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive
benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution,
remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
To view all our perks and benefits, click here.