* Handling Audit, compliance and ORM observation follow up with the Regions and other RBG entities to Implement/close the audit issue.
* Provides assistance and support to all branches and regional OSCDs in regularizing audit findings
* Conducts visit to Branches, if applicable, and review compliance to closing the Audit issue
* Provides guidance to the Regions and RBG entities on the implementation of audit compliance observation, and/or replies to audit findings
* Assists in maintaining documents related to fraud cases
* Ensure that documents and reports are complete and adequately preserve/safe keep for future reference.
* Coordinates with concerned entities (Legal, COD, Operations Risk, Regional OSCDs) to secure or obtain documentary requirements or additional information
* Monitors control items and provides advice to regional operations and control department manager, Operational Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls
* Review all compliance and audit team reports to identify weak control areas and add to department control check list.
* Arranging and holding the LICC meeting every quarter.
* Develop SLAs with relevant stakeholders to ensure acceptable turn-around time on activities and deliverables.