Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600
stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have
become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering
service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are
moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the
Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the
fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class
team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we
aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our
operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of
exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub we express the exceptional! As a Fashion Consultant you will be
responsible for achieving individual and collective sales targets while
delivering exceptional Guest Experience; and ensuring support in the
implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives in-
* You will collect data on customer behaviour, top sellers, slow movers which will be key input for business reviews
* Drive client relationships within an omni-channel approach
* Provide pre-buying feedback on products
* Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
* Ensure adherence to VM guidelines and Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
* Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs (Service-level agreement)
* Ensure customer data is properly captured in adherence to marketing team requirements
* Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and stay up-to-date with app offerings etc..
* Support with in-store marketing events and activations
* Keep abreast of all brand social media activities and campaigns
* Drive sell-throughs within the store
* Support in-store CX initiatives
* Provide input to what’s working well/what’s not working well within the store
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your
journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities
and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal
mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are
extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive
benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution,
remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
To view all our perks and benefits, click here.