Join our Completions & Wellbore Intervention Team
Our Completions business drawing from the industry's broadest portfolio of
proven products and innovative technologies. We create improvements and
efficiency through service delivery, remote operations, automation and
Partner with the best
As an AMO Technician, you will be joining a team providing maintenance
services to our field locations. Partnering with cross-functional teams to
deliver successful projects and develop innovations.
As an AMO Technician, you will be responsible for:
* Assembling complex components per assembly drawings / bill of material.
* Performing functional testing on assemblies.
* Testing assemblies per customerand/or division criteria.
* Operating test equipment in compliance with engineering standards.
* Applying settings, calibrates and maintains assembly tools.
* Performing torqueing of various components.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have a Technical Diploma or higher
* Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in completions and wellbore intervention
* Have experience with liner hanger
* Have repetitive use of hands and wrists while using hand tools.
* Have basic written and verbal communication skills
* Be a team player
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want
to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role,
we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
* Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are
better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their
whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our
workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring
out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep
going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We
prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how
much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
* Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
* Comprehensive private medical care options
* Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
* Tailored financial programs
* Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and
industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and
conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and
services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more
efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that
values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people
who will challenge and inspire you! Let 's come together and take energy
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.