Experience: 2 - 3 yrs.
Education: Basic - Any Graduation
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Shipping / Freight
Functional Area: Logistics / Supply Chain Sep 13, 2021
This position will be primarily responsible for executing daily import and
export operations, including trouble-shooting and root cause analysis for any
issues impacting the efficient movement of goods across international borders.
Job Responsibilities include:
* Ensure adherence to all international export laws and regulations as it relates to the importation and exportation of goods and technology.
* Resolve transactional issues relating to the clearance of shipped goods by working daily with brokers and other related logistics providers.
* Resolve daily inquiries regarding export shipments and inbound import "green-light" approval and prepare export & import documentation when necessary.
* Ensure adequate document retention within the region to support compliance with government agencies and international trade regulations. When necessary, assist legal counsel, logistics and sales.
* Monitor and track critical shipments and resolve problems when necessary and Provides timely updates to customers/customer services on estimate arrival and dispatch timings updating as and when required.
* Liaise with sales team and customers/customer service on a daily basis.
* Coordinate with Overseas Agents on routing orders and communicate shipment particular and service levels. , Shipping Lines/Agents, Government Entities and Customs in the execution of the Division's Business Development.
An ideal candidate shall have 3 years or more of work experience in the
Freight Operations or Logistics industry (preferably within the Middle East
region), with excellent knowledge of Dubai Trade & Customs and knowledge on
how to use E-Mirsal Services with Dubai/Abudhabi Trade.
Coordination of all air, ocean, international and local trucking , customs clearance import , export shipment from Abu Dhabi airport and seaport.
Physically processing all customs clearance shipments and available for cargo inspection.
Handling and processing all government officer activities with chamber of commerce, customs
Strong IT skills, including being apt with Logistics software such as Cargowise, SAP, Calogi and Customer data systems.
Good data management skills (IT, Metrics, KPI driven) with customs brokerage operational experience (office) along with invoicing skills.
Keyword: Logistics, Customs Clearance, Customs Documentation, Customs
Executive, Customs Filing, import Export Shipment, Abudhabi Air and Sea Port
Upload a latest profile photo
Supported file format: png, jpg, jpeg, gif - up to 3MB
By uploading your photograph, you certify that naukrigulf.com has the right to
display this photograph to the recruiters and that the uploaded file does not
violate our Terms of Service.
show more jobs
Gulftainer has a robust recruitment process where the employment criterion is
based purely on merit.
Under no circumstance will Gulftainer solicit recruitment fees, deposits or
any other monetary benefits for recruitment from job seekers. We do not
collect any form of financial incentives from educational institutions for
participation in a recruitment event or for liaising with a recruitment
Any reliance you place on such information as stated above is therefore
strictly at your own risk. In no event will Gulftainer be liable to honor the
terms of any fake advertisements, fake offer letter so issued, or provide
employment to anyone who has been issued a fraudulent offer letter.
Gulftainer wishes to remind its jobseekers that all Gulftainer group email
addresses end in @gulftainer.com or any of its official domain addresses and a
candidate would never be sent correspondence from personal email accounts,
such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail.
Gulftainer does not solicit prospective employees via social networking sites
or instant / text messaging or similar services.
Please be aware that Gulftainer has only one official channel in the region
for applying for positions and that is:
If you come across any suspicious activity as stated above, or have any
concerns about the authenticity of any correspondence or documents that
purport to be issued by Gulftainer, you should direct your concerns to
Gulftainer at [email protected]