* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years' experience building web-based software systems utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly -scalable approaches and complex security models / implementations.
* Should be an experienced coder in both visual interfaces and web services construction.
* Should be an expert in using Microsoft visual studio 2015, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC3 or higher, jQuery, AngularJS, Angular, MS SQL, 2012 R2 / 2014, enterprise server and TFS (Team foundation Server), ASMX, WCF Web Services and REST Web Services,
* Mobile Technologies such as IOS, ANDROID & Hybrid Applications
* Database: Microsoft SQL Server & Oracle
* Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery technologies and web frameworks
* Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
* Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server in designing and optimizing queries and stored procedures.
* Experience in working with ETL tools like Microsoft SSIS is a plus.
* Knowledge of Microsoft development tools including Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017
* Successful design and implementation of multiple software components and subsystems.
* This includes code development, unit testing, source code management, build management, integration testing and deployment.
* Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
* Understanding of Agile methodologies
* Leading, inspiring, and mentoring a team of developers to build, deliver, and continuously improve upon the dashboard, reporting tool and mobile applications.
* Coaching and developing your team to successfully keep up with the changing business environment, provide technical and market guidance, and deliver tools that continues to improve their clients' operations; you will manage work for the team and perform as well the detailed technical work yourself.
* Solving complex client challenges by using demonstrated proficiency in software development, tools, processes, and procedures; selecting the proper solution architecture (language, Database, networking etc.) to accomplish the desired end.
* Digging in on the details of technical and data challenges, and building solutions.
* Communicating and working effectively with multidimensional and cross-functional teams to create a dynamic and complementary force within the Client, its partners, and customers.
* Collaborating with a variety of Client profiles beyond technical staff (i.e. marketing, sales, production, quality control, security, operations, etc.) to integrate the desired solution.
* Using experience to offer and implement creative and unique solutions; making connections between previously successful models to the current technical solution.
* Setting and resetting priorities for self, team, and then influencing the priorities for the integrated solution so that the best outcome is achieved.
* Handling tasks of high-cost
* Handling tasks of high-complexity and contributing in all phases of customer sales contact, through installation and support.
Application Development Expertise
* Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS / Android platform
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Design and build advanced applications for the iOS / Android platform
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
* Help AI product managers and business stakeholders understand the potential and limitations of AI when planning new products.
* Keep current of latest AI research relevant to our business domain.
* Mid - Junior level
To apply for a job opening, please email your latest CV in MS Word or PDF
format to [email protected], with the job title applied for in the subject line.