operate safely and efficiently?
Join our growing team
We are the leader in oil & gas industry. Our innovative physical and digital
solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We
maintain and run the pressure pumping equipment and services at customer site.
We aim to meet clients expectations, as part of Baker Hughes operations.
Partner with the best
As a Field Operator - Cementing you will provide support for the Cementing
division. You will oversee operational work to ensure pre-job checks and basic
on-site maintenance are carried out safely. You will work under your own
initiative to fulfill your role and meet the clients ' needs.
As a Field Operator - Cementing, you will be responsible for:
* Maintaining pumping units, auxiliary equipment and mixing equipment in good condition and ready for use
* Assisting with pre-mobilization equipment checks and planned maintenance
* Performing duties as part of Preventative Maintenance Program, ensuring maintenance are carried out and equipment is in working condition
* Ensuring all repairs and maintenance are documented and the paperwork is turned into the supervisor on location
* Providing Rig-up of mobile equipment to existing site facilities
* Raising applicable work permits in accordance with site procedures
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have a Diploma or bachelor 's degree in engineering
* Have minimum of 4 years of experience in Cementing and field operations
* Have good experience in Pump Unit Operation
* Have good working knowledge on installation and maintenance of equipment
* Be a good team player and show the ability to adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want
to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role,
we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
* This role is a Domestic Rotator Role
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are
better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their
whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our
workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring
out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep
going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We
prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how
much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
* Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
* Comprehensive private medical care options
* Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
* Tailored financial programs
* Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and
industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and
conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and
services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more
efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that
values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people
who will challenge and inspire you! Let 's come together and take energy
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.